The significance of Migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 for both leaders and survivors
Upgradation is the part of digital world. A constant and better changes will be required to be done every now and then. Ecommerce industry has its customers across the globe and that is why it is significant to keep the online store renovating to keep interest of the customers. So, it is in the retailers’ best interest to keep the company making all to give best in class services to their customers.
After all these years, Magento is still holding the number one spot as the best platform for ecommerce website development. The demand of a flawless online ecommerce store is increasingly growing. Now Magento has come up with its new version and many merchants are in doubt whether they should go for Magento Migration. The first version of Magento is improved to provide the best Magento solution by overcoming first version’s errors, the team has come up with the new version, which is Magento 2.
Now there is a common confusion that why it is necessary to upgrade and who should migrate their stores to Magento version 2? And why use Magento2 for fresh Magento Development? It is clear that there are many benefits of upgrading to new version. Now let’s take a look on the reasons that why Magento Version Upgradation is important.
The Benefits of Migrating from Magento1 to Magento2:
The experts are considering Magneto 20 percent faster than the previous version. This makes really great difference in having better SEO results and generating more revenue. These are the factors that make the SEO better.
- The page speed is better due to full page caching. The new version will allow cache not only category and product pages, but also CMS pages. It is very convenient for giant stores to enhance their business.
- Magento version 2 has advanced code designs patterns. Developers can easily maintain the site, testing and upgrading features can also be done with perfection.
- It is faster than old PHP version as Magento 2 officially supports PHP7.
- Tackling heavy traffic on website efficiently with database optimization.
- In built tools of Magento 2 allows direct image optimization.
Migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 makes the users’ experience delightful. The new checkout process is simpler and easier for the users. This latest version doesn’t make users to go through so many steps for completion of checkout process. When the information is saved the regular customers can easily get done with the checkout.
The latest version is made to work flawlessly with all the devices. The engaging and responsive design loads with better speed regardless of screen resolution.
Security is better:
By making the checkout process more secured, the users can freely shop without worrying. Users can go with any payment option for making the purchase. This helps in gaining customers’ trust and attract more buyers.
THE DRAWBACK OF MIGRATION OF MAGENTO 1 TO MAGENTO 2:
Magento offers the data migration tools, but there are few things that you need to know before making the final decision.
- The migration of customer details and products can be done easily. The problem arises only for those who have customized the Magento essential database structure by third party modules. In such situation it is required to make alteration in plans of your tables or there is risk of constant errors.
- There is possibility of timeout in data migration and data size exceeded and so forth. So it is beneficial if PHP and apache configurations can be altered as per the need.
- According to the latest Magento guideline, migrating modules compatible with the previous version is not possible.
Conclusion on The Migration of Magento1 to Magento2:
It is always better to go for the latest option available. With such huge advantages, there is no need to hold back in this competitive industry. You can give your customers better shopping experience and enlarge your business with the simple migration process. A dedicated Magento development company like Hire Magento Developers achieve desired results with ease because of their years of experience in serving list of satisfied global clients.